Become a Matris™ customer:
To gain access to Matris™ we will require the following information from you to prepare your Service Agreement and provide you secure access to the Matris™ clinic portal.
- Your Company’s legal name.
- Mailing Address (Once we receive items 1 & 2 on this list, a Service Agreement will be sent to you for signature).
- A user name for client portal login/access on our website.
- We will provide you with a password that you should change the first time you login. Click on the “account” button and go to change password.
- Names of the MDs in your clinic and their contact info just incase our Chief Technology Officer needs to speak to them about an image.
- Name and contact information of a person(s) within your clinic who will be uploading images to the portal.
Once we receive all of the information outlined above and your signed Service Agreement is returned to us, a 10-minute teleconference will be set up to provide you with your clinic login/access information and a tutorial on how to upload images and retrieve the results.
Connect with Us
Contact us to find out what Matris™ can do for your patients and get enrolled as a Matris™ provider.